torsdag 8 mars 2012

The map that swallowed me, almost

A couple of days ago I started learning how to draw an old map in photoshop. I originally planned to use it as a background on the blog, but it ended up getting to big. After experimenting with different teqniqes and such, I got really into it and started thinking of other uses for drawing old maps.

Treasure hunt! Yes, I could arrange a treasure hunt and make a map...hmmm, yes a map that is of this town, around the viking ages. Oh, and I could look up old rune stones, and such, and locate them on the map, and use them as land marks in the treasure hunt. And I could talk to the teachers in the kids school, and ask if I could do this for all the kids classes, as a one day project. And the kids would have to divide into groups and..hmm. I should also go to the library and look up old maps so I will get the map EXACTLY correct, and see how the cost line looked in those days etc. And then I need to find out who has an A3 printer that I can use. As you can understand, I get too intense too fast and I get caught up in the project. Earlier, this would have been a big problem, because things like this take more time and energy then I currently have, but as for now, I managed to handle it pretty well. I did went to the library, look at maps and I have a plan in my head, and maybe I will use it some day.

But not today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My blog links


My life in photos My old photoblog.

Living with the monkeyboys My old blog about the kids and their problems.

Explaining mental abuse My blog about mental abuse. I started it as a help for myself to work with all the remaining issues of my experience of this.


Search this blog for things